Products & Projects
Sometimes I sell things but usually most of my code goes straight to GitHub.
I’ve done a bunch of different things in a bunch of different areas. Here’s a handy list to help you get around this page:
- Stuff I Sell
- Stuff I Made For Apple Devices
- Stuff I Made For The Web
- Stuff I Built With My Hands
- Stuff I Did In High School
- Stuff I Did Before High School
- Stuff I Helped With
- Stuff I Didn’t Know Where To Put
Stuff I Sell
UnrepliedA macOS menu bar app to help you keep track of who you need to reply to on iMessage.
Stuff I’ve Done At Work
Under construction until I get feedback from employers on what I’m allowed to talk about.
Stuff I Made For Apple Devices
My second phone ever was an iPhone 4 (first was a BlackBerry Pearl).
I jailbroke it on the first day. I wrote code on my Asus Eee PC and compiled it on-device using
theos through SSH.
Eventually I bought a MacBook and became a licensed Apple Developer.
- A jailbreak tweak to turn the keyboard dark
- Another jailbreak tweak to bring up the keyboard when you open an new tab
- A Romeo & Juliet jeopardy app for my HS freshmen English class
- A crypto finance app (writeup maybe)
- The first app I ever put on the App Store in late 2014
- An app for my garage door
- Unreplied (up top)
- My first Mac app
- An app to remote control Nidhogg from my phone (writeup coming soon)
Stuff I Made For The Web
- This website (TODO: open source)
- A minimalist web app to save and tag quotes (writup soon)
- A website for my high school (writeup soon)
- A web app for shuffling Bongocat videos (writeup soon)
- A REST API for CoinMarketCap (deprecated but still functional)
- A toy web app to look up movie details (link soon)
Stuff I Built With My Hands
Sometimes it’s nice to look away from a screen.
- A garage door opener for my parents (writeup coming soon)
- An NFC locker for my school (writeup coming soon)
- An iClicker clone (writeup coming soon)
- An electric, remote controlled, motorized, RGB LED-ridden sofa chair complete with a touchscreen infotainment system and a backup camera
Stuff I Did In High School
One Off Projects
An API for the Wii Kama Nunchuck
- Context: At one point during junior year my friend Chris wanted to build an electric skateboard. I bought the Wii Kama nunchuck to use as a controller. I haven’t touched it in years, although I do still have it. Update: I built a motorized chair with it!
I participated in FIRST Robotics Challenge in 2014, 2016, and 2017 with Team 1991. In 2016 I became programming head for the team. While I was there, I did this stuff:
- 2015 Swerve Drive
- 2016 Robot
- 2017 Robot
Stuff I Did Before High School
Stuff I Helped With
Here are some contributions I’m proud of:
I wrote the installation procedure for SwiftDiscord after painstakingly trying different approaches until Xcode stopped yelling at me.
I designed and implemented the in-app tutorial for Multiplexer.