Hello! I’m Andi, and you’re looking at my personal website.
How do these work, anyways?
No, really. At least if I was a product you’d know what to expect: a feature list, some cool photos, maybe a spec table, a shopping cart page.
But I’m not! I’m a person. A human being! With ideas and memories! You can’t buy me, but you are certainly welcome to buy my software. Crazy.
Anyways - How do I put myself onto this here page?
Well, there’s a whole story….that story is pretty long though, so here’s the gist:
- I was born in Milan, 🇮🇹 in 1999 to 🇦🇱 parents and soon thereafter moved to 🇺🇸
- I started programming when I was 9 with VB.NET
- I’ve developed things with: React (including React Native), Vue, Swift, databases, Mac, iOS/Android, IoT, Electron, Node.js….(Like my buzzwords? Check out my skills).
- When I get bored of staring at screens I like to build things: IoT garage door openers, robots, pneumatic superhuman arms, NFC lockers, iClicker replicas, and currently a Presence switchboard.
- I’m a maintainer for my high school’s website and run kwotely for fun. I also built bongocat.io as a joke, but that’s a story in itself.
- I like things that move (see: aviation, cars, rockets), photography (8,000 photos and counting…), and doing stupid things in smart ways.
- I go to college.
Anyways, enough about me. What about you?