Skills & Career
- DBS Energy (09/2016 - 01/2017) as a Server & Database Admin, Frontend Web Developer
- Developed IoT hardware and software to monitor energy usage of commercial buildings for electricity brokering firm.
- Cigna Corp. (07/2017 - 08/2017) as an Application Developer
- Developed desktop, web, and Android software for internal business clients. Used agile methodology for our summer intern project, a Melanoma prevention Android app which won Best Customer Experience.
- Squared Labs (08/2017 - Present) as a Frontend Web Developer
- Developing Web 2.0 websites for the University of Connecticut using React, Laravel, Vue, and node.js.
- Cigna Corp. (05/2018 - 08/2018) as an Application Developer
- Researched upcoming technologies such as Flutter, Google Fuchsia, and Kotlin. Developed a demo application using Flutter that mimicked an existing Cigna application. Also worked on a web dashboard to help address mental health issues in low income neighborhoods. On the side, reverse engineered a LED sign protocol (converting from Perl to Python) to sing happy birthday to coworkers and flash a cute message.
- Wattifi (01/2019 - Present) (formerly DBS Energy) as an AWS Cloud Architect
- Doing mini projects using various AWS technologies to address internal business needs.
- express & restify
- Sockets (WebSockets and others)
Cross Platform Mobile Frameworks
- React Native
- Cross Platform Desktop Apps
- Python (Tkinter)
iOS Jailbreak Tweaks
- HackUMass ‘17
- UHack ‘17
- HackUConn ‘18
- CitiCare ‘18
- HackUMass ‘18
Writeups for all of these will come whenever I find the time. Also I’m not sure if I’ve missed any, I’ll have to check through my projects again.